Annual Summer Seminar – Thursday August 26th thru Sunday August 29th, 2021
Registration is now open for ICA’s 62nd annual Summer Seminar! Register using the form below.
- Confirmed Keynote speakers LA Supervisor Janice Hahn and Santa Barbara Supervisor Das Williams with more announcements coming soon.
- Excellent topics:
- Energy Funding Opportunities for Cities
- Social Media: Benefits, Pitfalls, Tools, & How to Avoid Legal Problems
- Resetting the Economy in a Shifting World
- Public Private Partnerships: How Not to do It
- Local Control Over Planning and Zoning
- Opportunity to complete required trainings:
- Public Service Ethics Laws
- Sexual Harassment Prevention
You must be registered for the seminar to book a room.
The room block at the Hilton is FULL! The Mar Monte Hotel is only a few block north of the Hilton. You must be registered for the seminar to book a room.
Mar Monte Hotel
1111 East Cabrillo Boulevard
Santa Barbara, California, 93103
Steps from the beach, our boutique hotel is your home away from home, impeccably crafted for the modern traveler. Our devotion to good food, great cocktails and making memories is what makes Mar Monte Hotel special.
424 Por La Mar Dr
Santa Barbara, CA 93103
Palmoro House, a residential style building, is located about 1.5 blocks away from the lobby of the main hotel. Guests of the Palmoro may enjoy all amenities offered at the main Mar Monte Hotel.
Thursday, August 26, 2021
Glen Annie Golf Club
Check in: 7:30 AM Shotgun start: 8:30 AM
Cost: $175/golfer (payable by check)
If you are interested in the ICA Golf Tournament, please download the registration form and follow the instructions to mail the form and check to Ken Spiker and Associates, Inc.
If you have any questions, please contact Greg Spiker at (213) 896-8900 ext. 122 or email email@example.com.
- Members/Sponsors $800 per person
- Non-members/Non-sponsors $1,000 per person
Early Bird Bonus for Members/Sponsors! Register by Friday July 2nd and save $100 off of registration.
Wine Tour Registration -SOLD OUT!
If golfing isn’t your thing, join our wine tasting tour hosted by Arnold Alvarez-Glasman of Alvarez-Glasman & Colvin on a tour of Santa Barbara’s best wineries. Registration is $50 per person.